Nature is often referred to as Mother Nature. She has taken us under her loving and caring wing and has given us everything we possess in some way or the other.
But we tend to take Nature for granted at times, we feel it is all around us, we do not have time to appreciate it.
So Nature finds a way to make you say Wow once in a while. Here are a few of the weirdest phenomenon from around the world –
1. Living Rocks, Chile
2. Red Crab Migration, Christmas Island
3. Underwater Crop Circles, Japan
4. Cocooned trees, Pakistan
5. Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees, Australia
6. Kauai Maelstroms
7. The Great Blue Hole, Belize
8. The Everlasting Storm, Venezuela
9. Underwater Waterfall, Mauritius
10. Bleeding Glacier, Antarctica
11. Volcanic Lightning, Eyjafjallajökull
12. Steam Towers, Iceland
13. The Never-Ending Wave, Brazil
14. Foxfire, Brazil
15. The Flowering Desert, Chile
16. Calcifying Lake, Tanzania
17. Blue Lava, Indonesia
Hope you liked our collection. Please share your feedback with us.