Are you bored of spending your holidays visiting some historically significant place or some crowded city? If so, then you are probably an outdoorsy person, who likes adventure.
There is a common misconception that there are only a handful of places in India where one can find adventure sports. In this article, we bring you 20 places in India where you can go gaga if you’re an adrenaline junkie.
1. Scuba diving in Andaman.
2. White water rafting on the Indus river in Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir
3. Skiing on the hills of Kufri, Himachal Pradesh
4. Skydiving in Mysore, Karnataka
5. Paragliding in Dawki, Meghalaya
6.Trek to the Kerari lake from Kareri village in Himachal Pradesh
7. Hang Gliding in Kalhatty, Ooty in Tamil Nadu
8. Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
9. Glacier Trek in Khatling, Uttarakhand.
10. Wakeboarding in Mangalore, Karnataka
11. Rock Climbing in Panchmari, Madhya Pradesh.
12. Hot air balloon ride in Pushkar, Rajasthan.
13. Jet Skiing in Goa.
14. Mountain biking in Sikkim.
15. Double Rope Bridge climbing in Nanital, Uttarakhand.
16. Kneeboarding in Goa.
17. Waterfall Rappelling in Coorg, Karnataka.
18. Cliff diving in Hampi, Karnataka
19. Cave exploring in Meghalaya.
20. Windsurfing in Goa