Luxury hotels are great places to relax and chill out if you don’t mind shelling out a few bucks or a fortune (depending on how rich you are).
Like every other country, India has its own share of luxury hotels and resorts. Each of these hotels promises its customers a truly unique experience with the best facilities in the world. As all of us have already heard about the popular luxury hotels including the Hilton and the Four Seasons, we bring you the 20 lesser known luxury hotels in India.
- Glenburn Tea Estate, Darjeeling:
3. JW Marriott, Chandigarh:
4. Kolahoi Green Resort, Pahalgam:
5. Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad:
6. Bella-Vista-Resort, Mahabaleshwar:
7. Leela palace, New Delhi:
8. Niraamaya Resort, Kerala:
9. Oberoi Bangalore:
10. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur:
11. Wildflower Hall, Resort, Shimla:
12. Solluna Resort Corbett:
13. Spa Resort and Casino, Gangtok:
14. Suryagarh Jaisalmer Rajasthan:
15. Taj Exotica Goa:
16. The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur:
18. Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur:
19. Orange County, Coorg:
20. Oberoi Grand, Kolkata:
Do you know of any other hotel? Let us know in the comment section.