Amusement Parks aren’t what they used to be anymore. Though kids used to frequent them earlier, now people of all ages flock to the Amusement Parks to get their share of entertainment.
Amusement Parks have come a long way from having clowns and merry-go-rounds to having the most adrenaline pumping rollercoasters.
Roller coasters are the highlights of modern amusement parks. The popularity of the Amusement Park depends on how fast or how dangerous the Rollercoaster ride may be.
Some folks even have competitions as to who can go on the highest number of rides.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Scariest Rollercoasters from around the world:
1. Fury 325, Carowinds Amusement Park, North Carolina / South Carolina
2. Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey
3. Intimidator 305, King’s Dominion Park, Virginia
4. Sky Scream Roller Coaster, Holiday Park, Germany
5. Formula Rossa, Ferrari World, UAE
6. Colossus Coaster, Heide Park, Germany
7. Top Thrill Dragster, Cedar Point, Ohio
8. The Superman Escape, Krypton, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia, California
9. Skyrush, Hershey Park, Pennsylvania
10. Cannibal, Lagoon Park, Utah
Life at over 100 MPH just got more interesting. Although most of these roller coasters are located in the United States, however, Germany has been famous for its Rollercoaster rides too.
Although most of these roller coasters are located in the United States, however, Germany has been famous for its Rollercoaster rides too.
The Formula Rossa located in a Formula One Track in Abu Dhabi is said to be one of the most exciting rides, with a Ferrari Museum attached to it.
But The Cannibal in Utah lives up to its name, and is sure to feed your thirst for adventure.
So do you think you have it in you to try the fastest and scariest Rollercoasters in the World?
Do you think we have left out something or do you have any views on the article?
Please do share it with us in the comments section